Introducing the Sanders Armory M-16A1 COMPLETE Retro Clone Kit – 20” CHF Black Nitride 5.56 NATO – Just Add a Lower Receiver.
PLEASE NOTE: Each Unit is BUILT at the time of order; please permit an ADDITIONAL 5 business days to complete the build. If expedited shipping is selected, it will be shipped via that method once the build is completed.
Are you looking for an M-16A1 Clone that seamlessly combines classic design with the latest technology? Look no further than Sanders Armory’s Retro M-16A1 Clone!
The M-16 is a genuinely iconic firearm, boasting a storied history of use by militaries in over 80 countries. With over 8 million units fielded, this rifle has seen its fair share of action. Of all the M-16 variants, the M-16A1 is the most sought-after. Unfortunately, due to limited supply, prices for this rifle can easily top $30,000. This is where “Retro” or “reproduction” M-16A1 Clones come in. While not all the original features can be incorporated due to today’s firearms laws and state restrictions, these clones still capture the iconic look and feel of the M-16A1. With advances in technology over the past 54 years, firearms components, materials, coatings, and barrel technology have only improved, making these reproductions even more robust and reliable.
All you need to add to this Complete Package is a Lower Receiver.
This Sanders Armory M-16A1 5.56 NATO Clone features an untouched upper receiver design and a BCG that’s faithful to the original M16; this rifle also boasts a 20″ Cold Hammered Forged 5.56 NATO Barrel, Triangle Hand Guard, pinned A-frame front sight, three-prong Flash hider, rifle length A1 buttstock, and a mil-spec lower parts kit with a semi-auto fire control group. (Please note that these are not full auto fire controls, nor can they be modified to become full auto).
The 20″ Cold Hammered Forged 5.56 NATO Barrel with a Black Nitride finish features a rifle-length gas system and a lightweight government profile to keep the weight down and the rifle well-balanced. The barrel is US-made of the highest quality 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel, and the manufacturing and rifling process is Cold Hammer Forged, which strengthens and lengthens the barrel’s life. The Twist rate is 1:8, which offers a much wider selection of today’s 223 Remington and 5.56 NATO ammunition weight and style offerings compared to the original 1:12. The rifle also features a rifle-length buttstock with a small door and storage compartment for any tools, oils, or replacement parts. (Please note that the A1 buttstock does not have a flat plate but comes with a storage compartment).
The Sanders Armory M-16A1 COMPLETE Retro Clone Kit – 20” CHF Black Nitride 5.56 NATO Includes:
- M-16A1 Mil-Spec Forged Upper Receiver with Carry Handle, Rear Sight, and Tear Drop Thumb Forward Assist Installed
- AR15/M16 20″ 5.56 NATO Cold Hammer Forged Gov Profile Black Nitride Barrel with 1:8 Twist
- Stainless Steel Rifle-Length Gas Tube
- Triangular Handguard
- Sanders Armory Standard Charging Handle
- M16 MPI Tested Nitride BCG
- M16 Three Prong Flashhider with Crush Washer
- Sanders Armory 100% US Made Mil-Spec Standard AR Lower Parts Kit which includes: Bolt Catch, Bolt Catch Plunger, Bolt Catch Roll Pin and Bolt Catch Spring; Buffer; Retainer; Buffer Retainer Spring; Disconnect & Disconnect Spring; Stainless Steel Hammer; Hammer Pin and Hammer Spring; Magazine Catch, Magazine Catch Button and Magazine Catch Spring; Pistol Grip (A2 style), Pistol Grip Lock Washer and Pistol Grip Screw; Pivot Pin, Pivot Pin Detent and Pivot Pin Detent Spring; Selector, Selector Detent and Selector Detent Spring; Takedown Pin and Takedown Pin Detent; Detent Spring; Polished Trigger, Trigger Guard, Trigger Guard Roll Pin, Trigger Pin and Trigger Spring (Hammer and Trigger, Trigger Guard, and Hammer polished 8620 steel magnesium and Black Oxide coated)
- A2 Rifle Length Buttstock with Storage Compartment
- A2 Rifle Length Buffer Tube Kit with Spring and Buffer Weight
- A2 Front Frame Sight and Front Sight Post (F-Marked)
- Front Swivel and Rear Swing Mounts
- Weight of Upper Assembly: 5 pounds
Shipping is not available to the following States and/or Districts: District of Columbia (Washington, D.C.); Massachusetts; Connecticut; Illinois; New Jersey; New York State; Oregon; Washington State; Delaware; Denver, Vail County; and Boulder County Colorado; Puerto Rico; Hawaii; or Canada. No international shipping; all must be within the 48 Contiguous United States. No APO/PPO/FPOs. If an order is placed to any of these states (bill to or ship to), the order will be canceled and refunded back to the original method of payment. Thank you for understanding.