We offer a lifetime warranty on all of our barrels and products against manufacturers defects. In the event there is an issue, please reach out to us via email to email@example.com. Please provide the best contact number and time availability and we will go over some troubleshooting via the phone. In the event the product does merit a warranty replacement, we will email you a call tag. Once we have the product back and inspected we will ship out a replacement.
WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER OF WEBSITE WARRANTY
This site is provided by Sanders Armory Corp on an “AS IS” basis. Sanders Armory Corp makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied regarding the operation of this site or the information, content or products appearing on this site. To the fullest extent permissible by law Sanders Armory Corp disclaims all warranties expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchant-ability or fitness for a particular purpose and also such warranties for any merchandise offered on this site. This disclaimer does not apply to any product warranty offered by the manufacturer of any product sold on this site. In some jurisdictions limitation of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions some of the foregoing limitations may not apply to you.
Sanders Armory Corp its employees, officers, agents, and suppliers shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site including direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages whether in contract, negligence or tort even if Sanders Armory Corp knew or should of known of the possibility of such damages. Your use of this website is at your sole risk. If you are dissatisfied with the website or content of the site you are sold, the exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the site.
All products sold on this site are for adult use only and by ordering on this site you certify that you are of legal age and not prohibited from purchasing the products. Merchandise listed herein is not for sale in any state district of territory where the receipt, possession sale of use of any such merchandise is prohibited. It is the your (the buyer) responsibility to know if the product being purchased is legal to own in your local area, county and state.
By selecting “I Agree,” The purchaser, being at least eighteen years of age, and in consideration for acceptance and use of the Sanders Armory Corp website and all products, does hereby agree to this waiver, and release of liability.
Acknowledgement and Assumption of Risk
I recognize that the use of a firearm built using any of the Sanders Armory Corp line of products their affiliates, manufacturers and vendors, will involve participation in an inherently dangerous activity and may carry a risk of personal injury and/or death. I further recognize that there are natural and manmade hazards, environmental conditions associated with the use of firearms, which in combination with my actions can cause injury to me or anyone around me. I hereby agree to assume all risks, which may be associated with or may result from my participation in the use of firearms built by myself or Sanders Armory Corp (this includes owners and employees) with Sanders Armory Corp products.
Waiver and Release of Liability
- I agree to release Sanders Armory Corp, their officers, employees, agents, representatives and all sponsors of said entity from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever, except to the extent prohibited by the laws of the State of Florida, for any loss, claim, damage, injury, attorney’s fees or harm of any kind or nature to me arising out of any and all activities associated with the use of the Sanders Armory Corp or affiliate products.
- I further agree to indemnify, save and hold harmless Sanders Armory Corp from and against any and all claims of any nature, including all costs, expenses and fees, arising out of or resulting from the use of its products.
- I, the undersigned, affirm that I am at least 18 years of age and am freely signing this agreement. I have read this form and fully understand that by signing this form I am giving up legal rights and/or remedies which may otherwise be available to me regarding any losses I may sustain as a result of my purchase and use of Sanders Armory Products. I agree that if any portion is held invalid, the remainder will continue in full legal force and effect.
- Sanders Armory Corp will not be responsible for any damage nor will be held responsible if you injure yourself or someone else, or damage any property while using or misusing its products.
- Use of firearms is inherently dangerous. Any injuries resulting from the use of our products in conjunction with the use of firearms constitutes an assumption of open, obvious risks of injury and/or death.
- Use our products with the utmost care and caution, and do so at your own risk.
- Any use other than the specified configuration of this product constitutes an assumption of risk for any and all injury, death, or damage done to the any persons or property where the product is to be used.
- Upon using any of our products, the shooter assumes full responsibility for any and all injuries, death and/or damages resulting from the application of firearms use.
Modification Of Disclaimer
Sanders Armory Corp and its Officers reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to modify this Disclaimer in any manner and at any time, without prior notice. The terms of any such amendment to this Disclaimer shall become effective immediately upon posting of such terms on our web site, and reader/user’s access of this web site on or after such posting shall constitute acceptance of such amended terms.
Personal Protective Gear for Shooters and Spectators:
- Always wear ANSI approved safety glasses, shooting rated hearing protection and protective clothing.
NRA Firearms Safety Rules and Guidelines
- ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
This is the primary rule of gun safety. A safe direction means that the gun is pointed so that even if it were to go off it would not cause injury or damage. The key to this rule is to control where the muzzle or front end of the barrel is pointed at all times. Common sense dictates the safest direction, depending on different circumstances.
- ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
When holding a gun, rest your finger on the trigger guard or along the side of the gun. Until you are actually ready to fire, do not touch the trigger.
- ALWAYS keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.
Whenever you pick up a gun, immediately engage the safety device if possible, and, if the gun has a magazine, remove it before opening the action and looking into the chamber which should be clear of ammunition. If you do not know how to open the action or inspect the chamber(s), leave the gun alone and get help from someone who does.
- Know your target and what is beyond.
Be absolutely sure you have identified your target beyond any doubt. Equally important, be aware of the area beyond your target. This means observing your prospective area of fire before you shoot. Never fire in a direction in which there are people or any other potential for mishap. Think first. Shoot second.
- Know how to use the gun safely.
Before handling a gun, learn how it operates. Know its basic parts, how to safely open and close the action and remove any ammunition from the gun or magazine. Remember, a gun’s mechanical safety device is never foolproof. Nothing can ever replace safe gun handling.
- Be sure the gun is safe to operate.
Just like other tools, guns need regular maintenance to remain operable. Regular cleaning and proper storage are a part of the gun’s general upkeep. If there is any question concerning a gun’s ability to function, a knowledgeable gunsmith should look at it.
- Use only the correct ammunition for your gun.
Only cartridges or shells designed for a particular gun can be fired safely in that gun. Most guns have the ammunition type stamped on the barrel. Ammunition can be identified by info printed on the box and sometimes stamped on the cartridge. Do not shoot the gun unless you know you have the proper ammunition.
- Wear eye and ear protection as appropriate.
Guns are loud and the noise can cause hearing damage. They can also emit debris and hot gas that could cause eye injury. For these reasons, shooting glasses and hearing protectors should be worn by shooters and spectators.
- Never use alcohol or over-the-counter,prescription or other drugs before or while shooting.
Alcohol, as well as any other substance likely to impair normal mental or physical bodily functions, must not be used before or while handling or shooting guns.
- Store guns so they are not accessible to unauthorized persons.
Many factors must be considered when deciding where and how to store guns. A person’s particular situation will be a major part of the consideration. Dozens of gun storage devices, as well as locking devices that attach directly to the gun, are available. However, mechanical locking devices, like the mechanical safeties built into guns, can fail and should not be used as a substitute for safe gun handling and the observance of all gun safety rules.
- Be aware that certain types of guns and many shooting activities require additional safety precautions.
By clicking I agree to Terms and Conditions on your purchase you are agreeing to ALL the Terms, Conditions, Disclaimer and Releases listed above.