Who We Are:
Types of Data We Collect:
Sanders Armory Corp may collect the following personal information about you:
- Your name, age/date of birth and gender;
- Your contact details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and e-mail address;
- Purchases and orders made by you;
- Your on-line browsing activities on the Sanders Armory Corp website;
- Your User Name on the Sanders Armory Corp website if an account was created;
- When you make a purchase or place an order with us, the last 4 digits of the card used to place the order and IP address of where you placed the order from;
- Your communication and marketing preferences;
- Your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
- Your location;
- Your correspondence and communications with Sanders Armory Corp; and
- Other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as a Twitter feed or public Facebook page).
Our website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
This list is not exhaustive and, in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Policy. Some of the above personal data is collected directly, for example when you set up an on-line account on our websites, or send an email to our customer services team. Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example your browsing or shopping activity. We may also collect personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us, or from publicly available sources.
The Sanders Armory Corp website (www.sandersarmoryusa.com) places cookies, which are small data files, on your computer or handheld device. This is standard practice for all websites.
By using and browsing the Sanders Armory Corp website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you must disable cookies or refrain from using the site.
What are cookies?
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our website are designed by:
- Sanders Armory Corp, or on behalf of Sanders Armory Corp, and are necessary to enable you to a make purchases on our website;
- Third parties who participate with us in marketing programs; and
- Third parties who broadcast web banner advertisements on behalf of Sanders Armory Corp.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: –
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to on-line transactions and site navigation.
2. For Sanders Armory Corp to market to you, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
3. To enable Sanders Armory Corp to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
4. To enable Sanders Armory Corp meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: –
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
3. Click “Cookies”
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our sites.
When someone visits www.sandersarmoryusa.com we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
As part of the registration process for our monthly e-newsletter, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing our data protection officer Diane Sanders at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you purchase merchandise or gift voucher(s) through www.sandersarmoryusa.com your name, address data, email and contact number will be stored in our order system. Please be assured that we do not share your personal details with any other company without your consent.
Access to Your Personal Data
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer Diane Sanders at email@example.com.