The Sanders Armory AR15 BILLET AMBI 12.7×42 50 Beowulf Side Charge Upper Receiver with Nitride BCG is a custom receiver made from 7075 T6 Grade Billet Aluminum with Mil-A-8625 Type III Hard Coat Anodized Finish and M4 Feed Ramps. This side-charge upper receiver will fit and accept any AR15 Mil-Spec lower receiver and barrel. The Bolt Carrier Group (BCG) is a dedicated custom AMBI Side Charge AR15 Mil-Spec Nitride Bolt Carrier that permits a charging knob to be inserted on either the left or right side for ease of use. The bolt carrier includes a Mil-Spec AR15 12.7×42 50 Beowulf bolt head. The Bolt is “true” Mil-Spec dimension, and external surfaces are CNC ground after heat treatment for a precision fit and made with case Hardened 9310 Steel with Phosphate per MIL-STD-171, Hardened 4340 cam pin, Mil-Spec firing pin made of 8740 steel, center-less ground and Hard Chrome coated, the Side-Charge Handles are fortified and made of 4140 Chrome Moly with a Nitride Finish. Made in the USA!
AR15 Billet AMBI 12.7×42 50 Beowulf Side Charging Upper Specs:
- 7075-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Mil-A-8625 Type III Class 2 Hard Anodized Finish
- M4 Feed Ramps
The AR15 12.7×42 50 Beowulf AMBI Nitride BCG Features:
- 9310 Steel MPI tested bolt
- 8620 Steel Carrier
- Keys are made from 4130 Steel
- Black Nitride Finish on Carrier
- TWO side charge handles, one for left side charge and one for right side charge
- It requires light lubrication for maximum efficiency, easy to clean.
- Includes Crane O ring
12.7×42 50 Beowulf Bolt Specifications:
- AISI 9310 VAR (vacuum arc remelt) moly, nickel steel
- Beveled locking surface
- Carbon/fouling relief area for high fire rates
- Phosphate per MIL-STD-171
NO shipping to District of Columbia (Washington, D.C.); Massachusetts; Connecticut; Chicago, Cook County, Deerfield, Highland Park or Aurora Illinois; New Jersey; New York; Puerto Rico; Hawaii; or Canada. NO international shipping, all must be within the 48 Contiguous United States. NO APO/PPO/FPO’s.