The Sanders Armory Corp 6MM ARC Type II Melonite/Nitride BCG offers a 9310 Steel MPI Tested Type 2 bolt and a 8620 Steel Carrier with a Nitride finish that will not flake off, and produces less friction while increasing the life of the BCG. The bolt carrier groups are processed with the QPQ (quench polish quench), a specialized type of nitrocarburizing case hardening which increases corrosion resistance while adding natural lubricity and reduced wear.
The 6MM ARC (Type 2 head) Melonite/Nitride BCG Features:
- 9310 Steel MPI tested bolt
- 8620 Steel Carrier
- Keys are made from 4130 Steel
- Black Nitride Finish on Carrier
- Requires light lubrication for maximum efficiency, easy to clean.
- Includes Crane O ring
- 6MM ARC Type 2 (.136 Bolt Head Depth)
- Enhanced design
- Beveled locking surface
- Carbon/fouling relief area for high fire rates
NO shipping to District of Columbia (Washington, D.C.); Massachusetts; Connecticut; Chicago, Cook County, Deerfield, Highland Park or Aurora Illinois; New Jersey; New York; Puerto Rico; Hawaii; or Canada. NO international shipping, all must be within the 48 Contiguous United States. NO APO/PPO/FPO’s.