The Sanders Armory Corp 6.8 SPC II Melonite/Nitride Tool Craft BCG offer a 9310 Steel MPI Tested bolt and a 8620 Steel Carrier with a Nitride finish that will not flake off, and produces less friction while increasing the life of the BCG. The bolt carrier groups are processed with the QPQ (quench polish quench), a specialized type of nitrocarburizing case hardening which increases corrosion resistance while adding natural lubricity and reduced wear.
The 7.62 x 39 Melonite/Nitride BCG Features:
- 6.8 Bolt Head
- 9310 MPI and HPT Tested bBolt
- Case Hardened 8620 Carrier
- 4130 Gas Key
- Grade 8 Hardware With Proper Staking
- Gas Key Sealed With Permatex No.3
- 8740 Hard Chrome Firing Pin
- Black Nitride Treated For Reduced Friction And Increased Longevity
- Proudly Made In The U.S.A
NO shipping to Hawaii, Alaska or Canada! NO international shipping all must be within the 48 Contiguous United States! NO APO/PPO/FPO’s.