The new ARCH-EL Charging Handle from Strike Industries is a T-6 7075 forged hard anodized charging handle featuring a larger aluminum latch surface that functions with ease in adverse conditions. The SI ARCH-EL featuring the SI Extended Latch, only one on the market made of aluminum, will not wear your receiver as fast compaired to any other steel latch! With its high polished surface, its ergonomic design makes for a smooth, clean charge. The quality of the ARCH-EL is second to none and it’s built for durability. Once you place the ARCH-EL on your rifle, you will see, feel, and know the quality of the ARCH-EL!
- Enlarged Extended Grasping Surface for Smooth Operation under Extreme Conditions
- Traditional Concealed Latch Co-existed with the SI ARCH for Normal Operation
- Aluminum Construction for minimized weight and won’t wear your receiver!!!
- Fits All Standard AR15 Charging Handles with No Gunsmithing Required
- Reinforced tapered roll pin
NO shipping to Hawaii, Alaska or Canada! NO international shipping all must be within the 48 Contiguous United States! NO APO/PPO/FPO’s, if you have family members here in the 48 US you can ship to them and they can make arrangements for shipping.